Community Development

Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG
Infrastructure Financing
Rural Economic Action Program (REAP)


Economic Development

Capital Improvements Program (CIP)

Hazard Mitigation Planning

Community Planning Program

Arkansas River Development


Infrastructure Financing

INCOG assists member governments in identifying and applying for other state and federal loan and grant programs to meet local community development needs.

This assistance is provided in conjunction with Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and/or Rural Economic Action Plan (REAP) projects or on a stand alone basis. INCOG staff provides grant/loan application assistance for funding through Oklahoma Water Resources Board (OWRB), United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Rural Development and Community Facilities Programs, as well as other programs.

For more information, contact:
Barbara Albritton, Rural Development Coordinator